Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Way We Are

Can you believe I'm the "normal" one in this photo? Just thought you would like to know what we all look like these days. There was a photo a million posts ago of the fellow on the left and the one on the right when we were 20 years old. It's amazing how lifelike we are now! Now, the guy in the middle (yes, with the beer bottle) is another story. There is a post about him further down too. I learned all my bad behavior traits from him as well as all my juvenile tendencies.

I wrote a post about each of these two too. I wrote about the one in the middle on the event of his 21st birthday (ancient picture included), which was back in 1911. The one on the left is my old swimming coach who was written about in "Fat Like Me." Do you see how "pudgey" he is? Now you know where we got the nickname. Damn skinny old farts! Don't they know they're supposed to look worse than us when they're 10 years older?

All photos used without permission of the photoees. If they attempt to retaliate, I have others....

2 comments:

Sladed said...

Those photos make us all look better than we are... except for me.

Laz said...

Hank is my hero. Skip, let me know if I can link his blog and the story.