Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New Lazlo Service

Off to the right, under "LINKS," you will note I have provided clickable links to go to other Blogs that you may find interesting. I read these Blogs from time to time to get a different viewpoint than reading news columnists or listening to talk radio. I even put a lefty in there to amuse my right-wing friends and to have a place for my leftist friends to feel more at home.

Naturally I got hooked on KiwiBlog while I was in New Zealand so, while it may be interesting to me, it may not be for you. The other international Blogs I read just to keep up with what other people around the world are thinking (although the authors are decidedly right of center -- or is it centre?).

The Sport's Guy link is obviously there for people who enjoy sports and the way Sport's Guy interlaces current culture into sports stories.

If there are other areas that interest people, I am happy to provide the links to Blogs on different subjects so it's easier for people to read things that suit their fancy. I have an ulterior motive for this, which is to make my site something of a portal and increase my readership. But having to read my rants is the price you'll have to pay for the convenience provided.

7 comments:

rumour said...

kiwi's are delicious....

Laz said...

Didn't take long to snag a Kiwi with the new service....

Sladed said...

I like the way you categorized them. Excellent way to do it! I'll check 'em all out.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out your site more often now. Good idea.

Anonymous said...

How about linking funny websites.

Laz said...

OK, here's a first one:

http://www.webhamster.com/

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks.