Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All Sports All The Time

I heard from a few of you that you either don't much care for sports or don't care for my writing about sports. But I used to be a sportswriter...it's in my blood, dammit. Also, I have a daughter in sports and she needs to know her dad knows more about sports than she does.

In the interest of keeping all heads calm, I have created a new site just for sports. I call it Laz's Sport-O-Rama and you can link to it here or to the right at my Link section under sports.

Although I may have to write in this space about Michigan beating Ohio State by one-point to keep USC ranked #3.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your sports ramblings/writings, keep doing them along with your other writings please...

Anonymous said...

I would like them to continue also. When you post them 'over there', I think it would be good if you posted the title and link on Lazlo's Lament so we don't miss anything!

Laz said...

OK, I will do both. Message received.

Anonymous said...

Laz;it's refreashing that you are
able to be so "humble" as to your
vast knowledge on sports and be able to express it to your daughter !! also have a wonderful
Thanksgiving......