Friday, September 29, 2006

Birthdays and Blogging

This weekend, we’re headed to San Diego to celebrate Sladed 50th birthday. I am really looking forward to it. Not only will a bunch of us be getting to together and acting like the zero is removed from our age, but we will be able to swim together for the first time in decades and, with a little luck and better swim fins, I might even win a few sets.

I am also hoping that this weekend can be the start of the first International Blogging Summit where we weighty-thinking bloggers can get together and discuss, well, blogging. My proposal for the first agenda item is for Italiphil to show the others how we can make enough money at this so we can quit our day jobs and bore the hell out of the rest of you. Boy, that would be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir "LAZ" sound's good; how do I
join so I too can leave the(day job) makink money is secondary to
"being a bore" It's the leasure time that is MY goal!!!!