Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Power Of Positive Drinking

I had most of a good bottle of wine the other day and, along with reading and viewing supplied by Mrs. Laz, The Boy and my CFO, I have decided to ad another New Year’s resolution. To whit: I resolve to think positively about my life, to embrace the good that has come my way and to ask for and expect more nifty things in the future. I realize that I have been far too negative and pouty about a number of frivolous things and it’s far better to shake the negative thoughts than to dwell on them. Just thought you all should know. And I think I should also resolve to go to bed sooner as it's 2:39 a.m. as of this post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't have that bottle of wine along with your posting? I can almost hear your words slurring......just kidding. I think a good attitude is something we can all work on as I truly believe attitude and the power of thought has more to do with success (and by success I mean happiness) than anything else. Let's hold each other to that.

- "The Boy"

Laz said...

Sounds good and perhaps my slurring is just my new and imoproved relaxed me.

Anonymous said...

Hell, have another bottle!


441

Anonymous said...

Screw that. Negative attitude and sarcasm are the way to go.

Wine is fine.