Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pity The Girl

The Girl has a new blog that I have linked to on the right. It's about two of her favorite subjects, American Idol and Allen Iverson; both nicknamed AI and hence her blog's name, "All Things AI."

Her writing is quite good, especially considering a public school education and her reading list being limited to US Magazine. It's not as good as mine, but I set the bar pretty high and I think she knows that.

Anyway, she has this thing where she wants people to read her blog and comment often. I have no idea where she gets her "neediness." It certainly doesn't run in my family. I will ask Mrs. Laz about the milk man this evening. Anyway, show some pity and read her blog. For the love of God, please read her blog!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is truly gifted. I read her blog, it changed my whole perspective on shit. She should be a professional.

Laz said...

You can just comment on your own blog, thank you. But you are gifted.

Anonymous said...

Wait, I am confused? Laz are you suggesting that the anonymous comment was made by your daughter? Oh how sad...of you not your gifted daughter.

Laz said...

She "claims" this is not her, so I will accept she has her own set o deranged fans.

Anonymous said...

She has "deranged fans" !! what aboutthose that read YOUR STUFF ??

Laz said...

Yes, you are deranged....

Anonymous said...

I'm not deranged!! maybe a bit
"misguided"...